1800 Williamsburg Drive, LaPlace
- Type: Real Estate
- Suit #: 70788
- Plaintiff: WILMINGTON SAVINGS FUND SOCIETY, FSB, AS TRUSTEE OF FINANCE OF AMERICA STRUCTURED SECURITIES ACQUISITION TRUST 2019-HB1
- Defendant: HENRY JONES, JR.
- Date Writ Issued: 05/16/2018
- Amount on Writ: $109,363.14
- Appraised? No - Appraised Value:
- Plaintiff Attorney: Rader Jackson
- Attorney Phone Number: 504-581-9444
- Property Status: On Hold
- Sale Date: 08/14/2019
- Sold Amount:
THAT CERTAIN PIECE OR PORTION OF GROUND, together with all of the buildings and improvements thereon, and all of the rights, ways, privileges, servitudes, appurtenances and advantages thereunto belonging or in anywise appertaining, situated in the Parish of St. John the Baptist, State of Louisiana, in that part thereof known as CAMBRIDGE PLACE SUBDIVISION, designated as LOT 51, SQUARE 8, which said square is bounded by Medford Drive, Cambridge Drive, Williamsburg Drive and Fairway Drive, Said lot measures thence 50 feet front on Williamsburg Drive, same in width in the rear, by a depth of 100 feet, between equal and parallel lines.
Improvements thereon bear the Municipal No. 1800 Williamsburg Drive, LaPlace, La.