231 HISTORIC MAIN STREET, GARYVILLE, LOUISIANA
- Type: Real Estate
- Suit #: 72345
- Plaintiff: FEDERAL NATIONAL MORTGAGE ASSOCIATION
- Defendant: MERCEDES MARIONEAUX A/K/A MERCEDES R. MARIONEAUX WIFE OF/AND EDWIN P. MARIONEAUX A/K/A EDWIN P. MARIONEAUX, SR.
- Date Writ Issued: 12/17/2019
- Amount on Writ: $159,462.95
- Appraised? Yes - Appraised Value: $0.00
- Plaintiff Attorney: Stacy C. Wheat
- Attorney Phone Number: 504-522-8256
- Property Status: On Hold
- Sale Date: 02/12/2020
- Sold Amount: $0.00
ONE (1) CERTAIN LOT OR PARCEL OF GROUND, together with all the buildings and improvements thereon and all of the rights, ways, privileges, prescriptions and advantages thereunto belonging or in anywise appertaining, situated in St. John the Baptist Parish, State of Louisiana, in that part thereof known as River Glen Subdivision, being a resubdivision of a portion of Sections 14 and 15; Township 11 South, Range 6 East, Southeastern District of Louisiana, East of the Mississippi River in accordance with the plan of J. J. Krebs & Sons, Inc., dated October 16, 1978, approved by the Policy Jury of St. John the Baptist Parish. Said lot is designated as Lot No. 59, Square C, said lot having the same shape and measurements as shown on the referenced subdivision plan.