769 Lafayette Drive, LaPlace, Louisiana 70068
- Type: Real Estate
- Suit #: 72864
- Plaintiff: REVERSE MORTGAGE SOLUTIONS, INC.
- Defendant: HAZEL MCCRAY DILLION, INDIVIDUALLY AND AS SURVIVING SPOUSE IN COMMUNITY WITH BENNIE DILLION, SR.
- Date Writ Issued: 10/02/2018
- Amount on Writ: $139,785.72
- Appraised? No - Appraised Value:
- Plaintiff Attorney: Rader Jackson
- Attorney Phone Number: 504-581-9444
- Property Status: On Hold
- Sale Date: 03/13/2019
- Sold Amount:
ONE CERTAIN LOT OR PORTION OF GROUND, together with all the improvements thereon, and all the rights, ways, privileges, servitudes, appurtenances and advantages thereunto belonging or in anywise appertaining, being a resubdvision of a portion of LaPlace Plantation Section 24, 25, 66 & 67, T-11-S, R-7-E, East of the Mississippi River, LaPlace, St. John the Baptist Parish, State of Louisiana, in RIVERLAND HEIGHTS SECTION NO. VI, in accordance with the subdivision plan of J.J. Krebs & Sons, Inc. dated January 14, 1983, recorded in COB 136 folio 16, entry number 93736 said piece of portion of ground is designated as follows: LOT 870, 769 Lafayette Street, LaPlace, commencing as the intersection of Lafayette St. and Greenwood Dr; thence measuring 65.00 feet front on Lafayette Street, the same width in the rear, between equal and parallel lines of 100.00 feet.