280 Oak Point Drive, LaPlace, Louisiana
- Type: Real Estate
- Suit #: 73424
- Plaintiff: JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION
- Defendant: CLAUDE B WASHINGTON
- Date Writ Issued: 03/20/2019
- Amount on Writ: $205,905.21
- Appraised? No - Appraised Value:
- Plaintiff Attorney: Allison N. Beasley
- Attorney Phone Number: 225-924-1600
- Property Status: On Hold
- Sale Date: 05/29/2019
- Sold Amount:
THAT CERTAIN PIECE OR PORTION OF GROUND, together with all the buildings and improvements thereon, and all of the rights, ways, privileges, servitudes, appurtenances and advantages thereunto belonging or in anywise appertaining, situated in the PARISH OF ST. JOHN THE BAPTIST, STATE OF LOUISIANA, in that part thereof known as BELLE TERRE III, LIVE OAK LANDING, PHASE 1, designated as LOT 45 on the plan of resubdivision by Stephen P. Flynn, P.L.S., dated November 7, 1998, and filed as COB 357, FOLIO 336, Entry No. 195636, Map File Number 506, official records of St. John the Baptist Parish, Louisiana.
LOT 45 measures 70.00 feet front on West Oak Point Drive by 120 feet between equal and parallel lines and has a width of 70.00 feet across the rear, all as more fully shown on survey by Stephen P. Flynn, dated July 12, 1999 annexed to entry No. 201587.