613 Hancock Drive, LaPlace, Louisiana
- Type: Real Estate
- Suit #: 73834
- Plaintiff: MIDFIRST BANK
- Defendant: OPAL J. LENNIX
- Date Writ Issued: 08/24/2022
- Amount on Writ: $75,100.00
- Appraised? Yes - Appraised Value: $160,000.00
- Plaintiff Attorney: J. Donald Morgan
- Attorney Phone Number: 225-761-0001
- Property Status: Sold
- Sale Date: 01/18/2023
- Sold Amount: $106,666.67
ONE CERTAIN PIECE OR PORTION OF GROUND, together with all the buildings and improvements thereon, and all the rights, ways, privileges, servitudes, appurtenances and advantages thereunto belonging or in anywise appertaining, situated in the Parish of St. John the Baptist, State of Louisiana, in that part thereof known as CAMBRIDGE PLACE EAST, SECTION 2, as per plan of J. J. Krebs & Sons, Inc., dated April 24, 1982, and being more particularly described as follows, to-wit:
LOT 29, SQUARE 33, is bounded by Hancock Drive, North Boundary of Subd. (side), Virginian Colony Avenue, Heritage Cove (side), Fife Lane (side), South Boundary of Subd. (side), East Boundary of Subd. (side), and English Colony Drive, and commences at a distance of 436.88 feet from the intersection of Hancock Drive and Virginian Colony Avenue, measuring thence 48.76 (R=40′) on the arc of the curve, to a point thence further measuring 14.45 feet (R=20′) front on Hancock Drive, with a width in the rear of 134.40 feet, by a depth of 100.70 feet on Virginian Colony Avenue, by 110.17 feet on the opposite sideline. All in accordance with a survey by Dading, Marques & Associates, Inc. dated June 22, 1987.
1. Reservation of a servitude along the entire rear five feet of the property for utilities as shown on the plan of subdivision.
2. Reservation of a servitude along the entire rear five feet of the property for utilities as granted to Louisiana Power and Light Company, dated February 7, 1980 and registered at COB 137, folio 641 #71200.
3. Covenants, conditions and restrictions registered at COB 159, folio 885 #81382.
4. Reservation of all oil, gas and other minerals and mineral rights dated January 25, 1978, filed at COB 115, folio 880.
5. Mineral reservation with waiver of surface rights contained in act registered in COB 128, folio 408.