287 East 27th Street, Reserve, Louisiana
- Type: Real Estate
- Suit #: 77238
- Plaintiff: LOUISIANA FEDERAL CREDIT UNION
- Defendant: DJ INVESTMENTS78, LLC
- Date Writ Issued: 10/22/2021
- Amount on Writ: $40,605.74
- Appraised? Yes - Appraised Value:
- Plaintiff Attorney: JEFFREY A. JONES
- Attorney Phone Number: 504-469-6699
- Property Status: For Sale
- Sale Date: 08/10/2022
- Sold Amount:
ONE CERTAIN LOT OR PORTION OF GROUND, situated in the Parish of St. John the Baptist, Louisiana, at Reserve, in a subdivision of Lasseigne Tract per plan of J.J. Krebs & Sons, Inc., dated April 28, 1965, print of which is annexed to Entry No. 40,035, and according to which said lot is designated and measures as follows:
LOT 1, SQUARE 2, measuring 60 feet front on a 17 foot street, by a depth on its north sideline of 63.82 feet, a depth on its south sideline of 64 feet and width in the rear of 60 feet. Said 17 foot street is now known as East 27th Street.
Municipal Address of the above described property is 287 East 27th Street, Reserve, LA 70084.