705 LEMOYNE DRIVE, LAPLACE, LOUISIANA
- Type: Real Estate
- Suit #: 77725
- Plaintiff: MIDFIRST BANK
- Defendant: HARRY FRANCOIS, III MARY BROOKS FRANCOIS
- Date Writ Issued: 04/21/2022
- Amount on Writ: $61,629.86
- Appraised? Yes - Appraised Value: $75,000.00
- Plaintiff Attorney: CHANTEL K. ADAMS
- Attorney Phone Number: 225-761-0001
- Property Status: Sold
- Sale Date: 03/08/2023
- Sold Amount: $75,000.00
THAT CERTAIN LOT OR PORTION OF GROUND, together with all the buildings and improvements thereon, and all the rights, ways, privileges, servitudes, appurtenances and advantages thereunto beginning or in anywise appertaining, being a resubdivision of a portion of the LaPlace Plantation, Sections 66 and 67, T11S, R7E, East of the Mississippi River, LaPlace, St. John the Baptist Parish, State of Louisiana in RIVERLAND HEIGHTS SECTION NO. 7, in accordance with the subdivision plan of J.J. Krebs & Sons, Inc., dated July 25, 1986, recorded in Map File #201, said piece or portion of ground is designated as follows:
LOT 1074, 705 LEMOYNE DRIVE, LAPLACE, commencing 368.00 feet from the intersection of Golfview Drive and Lemoyne Drive, thence measuring 22.00 feet front on Lemoyne Drive to a point, thence measuring 38.00 feet further fronting Lemoyne Drive to a point, thence measuring 100.00 feet along its Lemoyne Drive (side), thence measuring 41.02 feet in the rear to a point, thence measuring 22.00 feet further in the rear to a point, thence measuring 100.00 feet along its Golfview Drive side to a point or origination. All in accordance with the survey of J.J. Krebs & Sons, Inc. dated July 16, 1987, resurveyed August 26, 1987, to show improvements.
Being the same property acquired by Mary Brooks Francois w/o/a Henry Francois, III herein by act dated February 25, 200, before Stella V. Charles N.P., registered in St. John the Baptist Louisiana.
The parties hereto take cognizance of the following without the intent of creating, reimposing or extending the same;
1. Restrictions contained in an act before Barry J. Landry, N.P. dated 05/14/87, registered in COB 2222, folio 69, Entry No. 113566.
2. The five foot (5′) servitude across the rear of the lot granted to South Central Bell by act dated 04/22/87, registered in COB 221, folio 485.
3. The ten foot (10′) servitude across the front of the lot granted to Louisiana Power & Light Company by act dated 02/19/87, registered in COB 219, folio 473.
4. Landmark Land Company of Louisiana, Inc., its successors and/or assigns, reserve unto itself all of the mineral of any kind located in, under or upon said property, surface rights released.