1179 HIGHWAY 628 LAPLACE, LOUISIANA
- Type: Real Estate
- Suit #: 75004
- Plaintiff: THE BANK OF NEW YORK MELLON AS TRUSTEE FOR C-BASS MORTGAGE LOAN ASSET-BACKED CERTIFICATES, SERIES 2006-RP1
- Defendant: FREDDIE JACKSON
- Date Writ Issued: 01/30/2020
- Amount on Writ: $56,001.50
- Appraised? Yes - Appraised Value: $70,000.00
- Plaintiff Attorney: Estefania Reichard
- Attorney Phone Number: 504-831-7726
- Property Status: Sold
- Sale Date: 03/03/2021
- Sold Amount: $47,000.00
CERTAIN LOT OF GROUND, situated in the Parish of St. John the Baptist, State of Louisiana, on the left descending bank of the Mississippi River and being particularly delineated and designated on a plan of a survey of Lot No. 1, Square 5, of a survey of Lot No. 1, Square No. 5 of a subdivision of a portion of Woodland Plantation and the partition of Lot No. 1 into Lots herein designated A, B, C, D, & E, as per plan of survey made Harold J. Flynn, Civil Engineer and Land Surveyor dated Laplace, Louisiana, February 2, 1990, a copy of which is one file in the Office of the Clerk of Court, St, John the Baptist Parish, which map is hereby made a part hereof by reference. Said lots are more particularly described as:
Lot A measures 101.29 feet front on LA Hwy 628 (formerly East Fifth Street); measures 179.01 feet along its border with lots D; measures 99.98 feet in its rear; and measures 162.91 feet along its border with Cardinal Street.
Which has the address of 1179 Highway 628, Laplace, LA 70068.