1808 Virginian Colony Avenue, LaPlace, Louisiana
- Type: Real Estate
- Suit #: 79815
- Plaintiff: FIRST GUARANTY BANK
- Defendant: RICHARD GARDNER and ALICE M. GARDNER
- Date Writ Issued: 09/17/2023
- Amount on Writ: $133,717.42
- Appraised? Yes - Appraised Value:
- Plaintiff Attorney: A. Bradley Berner
- Attorney Phone Number: 985-549-0673
- Property Status: On Hold
- Sale Date: 12/06/2023
- Sold Amount:
One (1) certain lot of ground, together with all the buildings and improvements thereon, and all of the rights, ways, privileges, servitudes, appurtenances, and advantages thereunto belonging or in anywise appertaining, situated in the Parish of St. John the Baptist, State of Louisiana, in that subdivision thereof known as THE COLONY SUBDIVISION, formerly known as Cambridge Pare Subdivision, in accordance with the plan or resubdivision of J.J. Krebs & Sons, Inc., John G. Marshall, R.L.S., consisting of four sheets, dated July 18, 1983, and July 19, 1983, on file with the Clerk of Court of St. John the Baptist Parish as Map File No. 192 and 194, and further in accordance with the plan of resubdivision made by J.J. Krebs & Sons, Inc., John F. Marshall, R.L.S., consisting of three sheets, dated June 26, 1991, approved by the St. John the Baptist Parish Council in Ordinance No. 91-47, adopted on July 11, 1991, filed for record on January 29, 1992, under Entry No. 141881, in COB 290, folio 207, and Map File. 276; according to which the said lot conveyed herein is designated as Lot 254, Square H, all as more fully shown on survey by Landmark Surveying, Inc., dated January 16, 1997, said lot is more fully described as follows:
Lot 254, Square H, commences 495.33 feet from the corner of North Potomac Drive and Virginian Colony Avenue, thence measures 60.00 feet front on Virginian Colony Avenue, having a depth of 113.57 feet on its sideline closer to Lot 253; having a depth on its opposite sideline a distance of 116.47 feet, and having a width across the rear of 60.07 feet.
The above property is subject to the following, notation of which is made for reference only and is not to be construed as a renewal or recreation thereof in any manner:
1. Twenty (20′) foot building setback line across the entire front width of said lot.
2. Ten (10′) foot L.P.&L. servitude located across the entire front width of said lot.
3. Restrictive Covenants contained in COB 290, folio 714, COB 291, folio 459; and COB 297, folio 809.
4. Any and all reservations of mineral rights that may be recorded in the clerk of court records for the maximum amount of time as allowed by law.
Municipal Address: 1808 Virginian Colony Avenue, LaPlace, LA 70068.