The St. John Sheriff’s Office recently deployed two teams of deputies to Lake Charles this month to assist the Calcasieu Parish Sheriff’s Office with security and patrol as residents recover from Hurricane Laura, a Category 4 storm that devastated the community August 26, 2020. Here, Sgt. Kendel Harris and Deputies Bryce McClendon, Orlando Nicholas, Kristina Liscano and Shelmyra Clark prepare to head out to neighborhoods to protect residents and property. A second team of officers – Sgt. Michael Pugh, Justin Green, Jared Seruntine, Ira Marsalis and Charles Gant – also assisted with the recovery effort.
- Arrests of May 13-15, 2022
- SJSO Supports Louisiana Special Olympics
- Arrests of May 12, 2022
- Arrests of May 11, 2022
- Tank Nelson Named LSA Scholarship Winner
- Paying Tribute to SJSO Fallen Officers
- SJSO Welcomes Sheriff Cancienne
- Anaya Teekell Named Officer of First Quarter
- Hookin’ and Reelin’ ’em In!
- Arrests of May 10, 2022