188 Dufresne Drive, Wallace, Louisiana 70090
- Type: Real Estate
- Suit #: 72699
- Plaintiff: JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, NATIONAL ASSOCIATION
- Defendant: CHRISTINE MARIE PERRILLOUX
- Date Writ Issued: 10/04/2018
- Amount on Writ: $162,395.59
- Appraised? No - Appraised Value:
- Plaintiff Attorney: Allison N. Beasley
- Attorney Phone Number: 225-924-1600
- Property Status: On Hold
- Sale Date: 12/05/2018
- Sold Amount:
A certain parcel of ground, situated in Wallace, Parish of St. John the Baptist, Louisiana, T-12-S, R-18-E, Sections 27 and 53, being further identified as Lot B8 of Sugar Lane Estates, Phase 2, as shown on plan of resubdivision prepared by Riverlands Surveying Company, dated September 29, 2005, approved by St John Parish Council as per Ordinance Number 05-58, dated October 13, 2005, recorded at Entry 26040, Map Number 695, said subdivision being a portion of that property formerly identified as portion of Lots I, O, and P of Lower Lacaze Plantation identified on plan of survey prepared by S.K. Landry, dated November 6, 1969.
Said Lot B8 is further identified as having a frontage of 81.37 feet along Dufresne Drive, by a depth along the sideline of Lot B7 of 118.52 feet, a depth along the other sideline of 118.52 feet, and a width in the rear of 80.52 feet.