Attorney General Jeff Landry’s Office yesterday arrested a now-terminated sheriff’s deputy, Avo Marzwanian, and one other St. John man, Joseph Guillory, for internet crimes against children. Bond for Marzwanian is set at $725,000. Bond for Guillory is set at $950,000.
- Arrests of May 13-15, 2022
- SJSO Supports Louisiana Special Olympics
- Arrests of May 12, 2022
- Arrests of May 11, 2022
- Tank Nelson Named LSA Scholarship Winner
- Paying Tribute to SJSO Fallen Officers
- SJSO Welcomes Sheriff Cancienne
- Anaya Teekell Named Officer of First Quarter
- Hookin’ and Reelin’ ’em In!
- Arrests of May 10, 2022