608 Plymouth Drive, LaPlace, Louisiana
- Type: Real Estate
- Suit #: 74924
- Plaintiff: STANDARD MORTGAGE CORPORATION
- Defendant: MARSHA VANZANT JOHNSON WIFE OF JIMMY LEE JOHNSON, JR.
- Date Writ Issued: 01/17/2020
- Amount on Writ: $86,944.72
- Appraised? No - Appraised Value: $0.00
- Plaintiff Attorney: Foerstner G. Meyer
- Attorney Phone Number: 504-522-8256
- Property Status: On Hold
- Sale Date: 03/11/2020
- Sold Amount: $0.00
A CERTAIN PIECE OR PORTION OF GROUND, together with all the buildings and improvements thereon, and all of the rights, ways, privileges, servitudes, appurtenances and advantages thereunto belonging or in anywise appertaining, situated in the Parish of St. John the Baptist, State of Louisiana, in Cambridge Place East, Section 1, and according to a plan of Edward L. Clinton, Surveyor, dated 2-14-84, the said lot is designated and measures as follows:
Lot 9, Square 30, bounded by Plymouth Drive, Virginian Colony Avenue, St. Andrews Boulevard side and English Colony Drive, and measures 74.68 feet front on Plymouth Drive, 74 feet on the rear, by a depth of 108.78 feet on the sideline nearest Virginian Colony Avenue, and a depth of 100 feet on the opposite sideline.